Friday 17 May 2013

Busy making plans.

Hey!
 I have been in my pajamas all day :) you would think that that would mean that i had done nothing productive but, astonishingly, this is not the case! I have planned out huge swathes of my summer all from the cozy comfort of my bed. 
I'm in one of those optimistic, list-making moods today and the world had better watch out! (at some point in the future...)
My happiness is assured so long as i can find enough things to write on my list that the writing of them occupies all of my time and leaves no time for me to complete those pesky tasks which require me to leave my bedroom.
Wouldn't it be fantastic if there were such a thing as an exertion loan which one could take out... I could reap the benefits of my future exertion now and concentrate all of the tediousness and effort necessitated into one day. I could have some food in my cupboard now but go out to buy it on a warm sunny day when I am appropriately attired for a trip to Sainsburys, I could begin reading all the useful library books now which I intend to go and collect when I have the patience to wait for the bus to campus. But alas, I can see no way that such a bargain could be struck and so my productivity is capped by the stubborn and rigid structure of causality.
May the tasks on your list always be imminently tick-able!
L
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment