Sunday 23 June 2013

It's Dissertation Time!!

Hello there!
Welcome to dissertation time! Its actually technically been dissertation time for quite a while but somehow dissertation time thus far has been concurrent with lots of other times with far more fun titles and so the dissertation took something of a back seat.... Alright maybe that's a little too optimistic a metaphor, perhaps it would be better to say that I threw it in a sack and stuffed it into the car boot and then turned the radio up really loud so I couldn't hear it struggling and thrashing around back there. Next week though I am gonna let it out and do something productive to it! Well I hope to anyway, I'm not gonna place any bets on how well that's gonna go.
Next week also happens to be my last week living in the midlands! I would be mournful and nostalgic but anybody who has visited Coventry would recognize such feelings as being misplaced. I'm pretty well practiced at packing up my life at this point but this time around I'm going to have to work extra hard on efficiency so as to be able to take everything up to Scotland in October. I don't think that there is anybody who loves me enough to drive me and all of my belongings from London to Aberdeen so I'll be having all sorts of fun solving logistical puzzles come the Autumn.
So it seems that I have some pretty big things on my to-do list, let the procrastination begin...
Love
L
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment